Thursday, July 1, 2010

week 3...it's all about the MTC...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



...to New Hampshire I go!




my MTC companion...Sister Rust



the Sisters in my District, all going to New Hampshire
Sister Steinbeigle, me, Sister Petersen and Sister Rust



we've got the 'Spirit'...
 

our District

top left to right     Elder Lowe, Elder Crowther, Elder Nicholes, Elder Nyman,
Elder Bennett (going to India), me, Sister Petersen, Sister Rust

         bottom left to right      Elder Pope (going to India), Elder Cash,
                                      Elder Charters and Sister Steinbeigle



1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures!! she looks so happy in them, which makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete