Friday, June 11, 2010

Destination: MTC

The time to leave has come!

On Tuesday, June 1st, we loaded the car and made the 6 hour drive to Provo.
We wanted to go through the Salt Lake Temple for the first time together before Ashley reported to the MTC. We went with some friends, Nick Welch and his mom, Jackie. It was a neat experience.


Then it was time to say goodbye. Ashley's report time was 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday June 2nd.
It was hard saying goodbye to my girl, but at the same time I'm really excited for her.
I know this is what she really wants to be doing, and I know she will be blessed for all her hard work.


Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.

Moses 6:34

1 comment: